But before attempting treatment chemicals, there is a natural way to overcome the problem of dandruff on the scalp. Because the chemical treatment will result in multiple effects including irritation to the scalp. Before knowing how to get rid of dandruff use aloe vera, here are some of the benefits of this plant:
- Has antibacterial and antifungal.
- Helps wound healing and has antiseptic properties.
- Has a moisturizing properties and helps prevent the skin from drying out.
- Reduce pigmentation and scars by removing dead skin cells.
- Effectively cleans the blood.
- Useful to increase insulin production by the pancreas.
Aloe Vera to Overcome DandruffDandruff is generally caused by a fungal infection that affects the scalp. This condition is caused by the fungus Malassezia that metabolizes sebum on the scalp to produce oleic acid. Oleic acid can cause inflammation and consequently deadly skin cells. Because it has antifungal properties, aloe vera can be used as a natural herb for dandruff on the scalp.
Here are a few methods of removing dandruff use aloe vera and other ingredients.
Aloe Vera GelYou can use natural aloe vera extract, or using commercially available gel instead.
- Piece of aloe leaf in the middle. Squeeze the gel and rubbed directly into the scalp.
- Massage the scalp and make sure all terolesi evenly with aloe vera gel.
- Let the gel for about 45 minutes to an hour, then wash the scalp with cold water.
- Do not use shampoo to clean the hair after using aloe vera. You can repeat this procedure 2-3 times a week.
- Currently no therapy, Wash with mild shampoo, it is recommended that the herbs.
White Wood Oil and AloeEucalyptus is known to have healing properties, including effective against dandruff. You can mix eucalyptus oil with aloe vera gel extract or fresh to make a paste. Apply the paste and massage the scalp gently. Let the paste stay on the scalp for about an hour and then wash off with plain water.
Tea Tree Oil and AloeTea tree oil (tea tree oil) is known to be effective dandruff. The medicinal properties of tea tree oil is known to kill fungi, bacteria, and even viral infections. Mix a few drops of this oil with aloe vera gel. Do not use tea tree oil directly on the skin because it is strong and will trigger a stinging, burning sensation. Use of this herbal combination 3 times a week. Massage and let stand for one hour on the scalp before cleaning with water.
Lemon and AloeLemon is also known to have the ability to effectively fight dandruff. Mix aloe vera gel with the juice of half a lemon. Apply this concoction into the scalp. If it feels too hard, you can mix one tablespoon of olive oil or yogurt. Lemon is suitable if your hair greasy kondidi. Yogurt also proved beneficial prevent dandruff because it can relieve fungal infections. Let the herb remain on the scalp for an hour. After that, you can wash it with a mild shampoo.
However, if you only use aloe vera and lemon then you can simply wash it off with plain water. Easy enough right ... always keep the health of the scalp to avoid all sorts of problems head. Hopefully the above review useful.