Of course, the food is made from apples that was adopted from the page Taste of Home can be used as a healthful snack menu.
- 100 gr butter
- 400 grams of brown sugar
- 200 ml corn syrup
- salt to taste
- 300 ml of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 10 craft sticks
- 10 apples, wash and dry
- 50 grams of nuts, chopped
#How to make:
- Melt butter
- Add the brown sugar, corn syrup, and salt. Cook and stir over medium heat until cooked about 10-12 minutes.
- Add the milk, bring to a boil until mixture thickens. Lift.
- Add the vanilla and stir well.
- Embed craft sticks into apples.
- Dip apples into hot caramel mixture until caramel covered apples.
- Dip apples into the bottom chopped nuts.
- Chill in freezer until hardened caramel.
- ADVERTISER -