-->
Free Bitcoin Faucet - Claim $200 Every Hour - Free BTC

After Allegedly So the Third Person, Marion Cotillard Confess Pregnant

- 10:08:00 AM
Free Bitcoin Faucet - Claim $200 Every Hour - Free BTC
After Allegedly So the Third Person, Marion Cotillard Confess Pregnant
After referred to as the third person to ruin the marriage of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, Marion Cotillard said that he is now pregnant with her second child. In a statement on social media if he calls her unborn child is the fruit of her love with her lover, Guillaume Canet.

"First, many years ago, I met the man who filled my life, the father of our son and the baby we were waiting. He is my love, my best friend, the only one I need," he wrote in sebuh sheet length in the column Instagram.
After Allegedly So the Third Person, Marion Cotillard Confess Pregnant
In addition to announcing the father of the child she is carrying, Cotillard was responding to rumors that calls himself in the third person, the cause of the divorce Pitt and Jolie. This statement was made because it has adverse situations and people he loves.

"I do not want to comment on things like this and take it seriously, but because the situation affects my loved ones, I have to talk," he wrote. He also thanked those who had been dragged into the divorce Jolie and Pitt.

At the end of his statement, Marion Cotillard expressed concern and the hope that Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt can bypass this problem well. "Finally, I sincerely hope I'm Angelina and Brad, both of which I respect, find tranquility in a turbulent situation is," he concluded.
Advertisement Free Bitcoin Faucet - Claim $200 Every Hour - Free BTC
 

Start typing and press Enter to search