Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL, android phones with high mobility capability as driven by a 5000 mAh battery, the price offered is also quite tempting is also equipped with qualified specifications. Using Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 processor, 2 GB RAM and 16 GB of storage.
- CPU: 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm MSM8916
- GPU: Adreno 306
- OS: Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- RAM: 2 GB
- Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: microSD up to 64 GB
- 2G network: GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- 3G network: HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100
- 4G network: LTE 2100MHz band (1), 1900MHz (2), 1800MHz (3), 850MHz (5), 2600MHz (7), 900MHz (8), 800MHz (20)
- Dimension: 10:55 x 156 x 77.5 mm
- Weight: 202 grams
- Driver's license: Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Screen: 5.5 inch IPS capacitive touchscreen
- screen resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels (~ 267 ppi pixel density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Rear camera: 13 MP
- Front camera: 5 MP
- Video: 1080p @ 30fps
- Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- v4.0, A2DP, EDR
- microUSB v2.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
37.1 hours: 3G Talk Time
32.5 hours: web browsing
22.6 hours: Play Video
79.7jam: Play music
Powerbank wherever you goZenFone Max has clever tricks to serve other devices. Its 5000mAh battery has stamina and is smart enough to recharge other devices! Just connect your gadget to turn Max into a power bank ZenFone instant.
Brightness 13MP with super fast auto focus laserPixelMaster 13MP camera with a lens aperture of f / 2.0 take high-resolution images without any shutter lag. Otofokus latest laser is able to reduce blurred images and enhance image stabilization, a model of its Low Light also has a pixel-merging technology to take photos 400% more light at night or in low-light space without the help of flash.
Attractive and comfortable touchZenFone Max is surrounded by a frame of metal effect that is soft to the touch, so it stays interesting when in the grip or pocket.
Cover the back of fancyWith impression leather material, ZenFone Max looks more beautiful. Not just a luxury, it also makes ZenFone more comfortable.
ASUS TruVivid brings color to life with brilliant clarityZenFone Max has TruVivid technology to enhance the clarity, brightness and level of responsiveness on the screen. It is the technological transformation of four layers of conventional screen designs - composed of the protective glass, touch panel, the air gap and LCD modules - into two layers with full lamination design which eliminates the air gap and unite the protective glass with a touch panel. This results in a higher optical transparency (> 94%) compared to conventional screens, to produce brilliant colors are clear and bright.
- ADVERTISER -